Butter is the fatty substance in milk, which is obtained from fermented milk shake in a variety of ways, whether by traditional or modern methods, and it must be noted that butter is used in many fields as it is used in the manufacture of foods, various sweets, as well as In the manufacture of various skin and hair care products; As it works to protect the hair from split ends, dryness, and gives it a soft texture, and there are many types of butter that soften the hair, and this is what we will introduce you to in this article.
Butter to soften hair
Butter with coconut recipe
We mix two tablespoons of coconut oil with three tablespoons of melted butter in a hot water bath, then put the mixture on the hair for three hours, and then wash the hair with lukewarm water and shampoo, it must be noted that the oil should be avoided; As this leads to its transformation into a toxic substance, or a carcinogen.
Heat a sufficient amount of shea butter on a low heat, then put the mixture on the hair, rub it well, and then wrap the hair with a hot towel in order to maintain the heat of the butter, which makes it easy to drink by the scalp, and leave the mixture for half an hour, then wash the hair With regular water and shampoo, it must be noted that it is possible to put shea butter on the ends of the hair before styling it to get shiny and smooth hair, but you should pay attention to the need to apply it to the roots only so that the hair does not become greasy.
Butter with marrow recipe
Mix three tablespoons of each of: the marrow, olive oil, and corn oil, with two tablespoons of butter, as well as a can of yogurt, and stir the ingredients well until mixed, then put them on the scalp, cover the hair with a plastic bag, and leave it for six hours, then Wash hair twice with regular water and shampoo to make sure it is clean.
Types of butter and their benefits for hair
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is one of the useful recipes for nourishing the hair from the roots, by covering it from the ends, which leads to protecting it from split ends.
- Coffee and Almond Butter: It is made use of by heating it on a fire, then placed on the hair, so that it is massaged with it.
- Orange butter: To get more smooth and shiny hair, it is recommended to use orange butter that revives hair again.
- Mango Butter: One of the types of butter recommended for treating damaged hair is mango butter.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is one of the best types of butter used to strengthen and prevent hair loss, because it contains vitamins and minerals.