Teeth are cleaned manually using a toothbrush, by following the following steps: 
- Put an appropriate amount of toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush.
- Put the brush on the teeth at an angle of forty-five degrees with the gum line.
- Moving the brush in a small circular motion continuously over each tooth, taking into account maintaining the bristles of the toothbrush at the gum line, avoiding forceful pressure on the gums, and making sure that the bristles reach all the teeth and between the spaces between them.
- Cleaning the front and inner surfaces of the teeth facing the tongue in a small and continuous circular motion, then cleaning the inner surface of the lower and upper teeth by tilting the brush vertically, and moving it up and down in a small, continuous circular motion.
- Gently clean the tongue using the back of the brush, and make sure to continue cleaning the teeth for a period of two to three minutes, then rinse with water and rinse the mouth.
Home recipes for cleaning teeth
Baking soda helps to clean surface stains of the teeth, prevent bacterial growth in the mouth, and naturally whiten teeth , by mixing a tablespoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of water, applying the mixture to the toothbrush, then cleaning the teeth. 
Coconut oil is a natural oil that is good for oral and dental health. Because it contains properties that prevent gingivitis and plaque formation on the teeth, and lauric acid that eliminates bacteria in the mouth, it is used by placing a spoonful of coconut oil in the mouth and rinsing it for about a quarter of an hour, then spitting the oil into the toilet. 
Teeth cleaning tips
Teeth cleaning is one of the parts of the daily routine of cleaning teeth, and until the cleaning process is complete, the following tips must be followed: 
- Brushing the teeth twice a day.
- Use a soft brush, taking into account that its shape and size are appropriate for the size of the mouth , and that it reaches all the teeth easily.
- Change the toothbrush every three or four months, or earlier if the bristles are damaged.
- Use toothpaste containing fluoride.
- Use floss to remove dirt and food particles from between the teeth.
- Visit the dentist regularly; To check and clean teeth.
- ↑ "Caring for Your Teeth and Gums" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 16-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b Becky the Bell, the MS, the RD (9-11-2016), "7 the Simple Ways To Whiten Your Teeth ' Naturally At Menu Home" , Www.healthline.com , Retrieved 9-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Brushing Your Teeth" , www.mouthhealthy.org , Retrieved 9-11-2017. Edited.