A kidney stone is known as a solid body that forms in the kidneys, which leads to urinary retention and increased pain, and these stones may reach the ureters, and thus cause internal bleeding, and to avoid all the risks resulting from it, it must be treated early, by following a healthy diet, for prevention Of them, and in this article we will introduce you to the home and medical methods of treating them.
Types of kidney stones
- Struvite or non-calcium crystals.
- Uric acid crystals.
- Calcium salts.
Reasons for collecting kidney stones
- Dehydration due to lack of water intake.
- Eat a diet rich in sodium, protein and sugar.
- Digestive diseases, such as diarrhea, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Symptoms of kidney stones
- Constant pain in the lower back, and on the sides of the abdomen.
- Inability to lie down or remain in one position
- Increased need to urinate.
- Suffering from severe pain when urinating.
- Blood in urine.
Prescriptions for kidney stones
- Apple cider vinegar recipe: Add a little apple cider vinegar to honey, then dilute it with water, and eat it, or by mixing half a cup of lemon with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of olive oil, then eating it, and it is possible to take a cup of water after it .
- Wild chicory: It is made as a tea, then consumed, or by serving it with the authorities.
- Cowpeas: Boil some beans in a bowl of water for six hours, then leave it for a while to cool down, and eat it for an hour.
- Bear grapes: Take 500 g twice a day.
- Lemon juice, olive oil and apple cider vinegar: Mix an amount of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice, then eat it, and drink enough water after it.
Medical treatment for kidney stones
- Ultrasound lithotripsy.
- Removal of stones by surgical operations.
- Endoscopic removal of stones.
Tips to get rid of kidney stones
- Drink enough water and fluids daily, which helps in frequent urination, thus eliminating kidney stones.
- Taking sedative medications; Because it helps relieve pain.
- See a doctor when needed.
- Drinking soft drinks, because they contain citric acid, which prevents the formation of calcium crystals, which helps to get rid of moxibustion stones.
- Eat foods rich in magnesium, such as some vegetables, such as broccoli, okra and spinach.
- Avoid eating sugars. Because it prevents the absorption of magnesium and calcium in the body, which leads to the formation of kidney stones.
- Exercising daily for half an hour, to preserve muscle and prevent calcium release.