Avocado and honey
Avocados are a rich source of many vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, as well as a source of protein, fiber, and folic acid, which are all nutrients for hair, as avocados are useful for treating hair loss and dry hair And the ends of split ends, and it helps to get soft and shiny hair, and it can be used by mixing it with honey and olive oil, as they are useful substances to maintain the moisture of the hair, through the following: 
- Mash a ripe avocado, peeled and seeded.
- Mix avocado with two tablespoons of olive oil , two tablespoons of honey, and a few drops of lavender oil.
- Moisturize the hair with water, then apply the mixture to the hair, focusing on the ends of the hair, and massaging it a little.
- Lift hair up, cover with a shower cap, and leave it on for 40-45 minutes.
- Wash the hair several times to remove the mask from the hair.
Avocado can be mixed with jojoba oil, through the following: 
- Mix an avocado with a tablespoon of jojoba oil and a tablespoon of yogurt to create a consistent mixture.
- Apply the mixture to damp hair, and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for an hour.
- Wash hair with shampoo.
Avocado and olive oil
An avocado and olive oil mask can be made to treat dry hair , through the following: 
- Mash avocado to form a paste.
- Mix avocado puree with a quarter cup of oats, and the price to a quarter cup of olive oil, then add a cup of milk.
- Put the mixture on the hair, and leave it for half an hour.
Avocado and egg yolk
Avocado can be used to get shiny hair, by the following: 
- Mixing a ripe avocado with an egg yolk .
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp, and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Avocado and mayonnaise
Avocado can be used to prevent hair breakage , by the following: 
- Mix avocado and mayonnaise in one blender until smooth.
- Apply this mixture on your hair (especially the ends) and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo.
Avocado and tomato
Avocado can be used to strengthen hair follicles, by the following: 
- 2 cups of avocado (mashed).
- Medium sized tomato .
- ¼ cup exotic soybean oil.
- ½ cup of olive oil.
- Two small spoons of mayonnaise.
How to prepare the mixture:
- Mix all these ingredients together, until it becomes thick.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash hair well, use cold or lukewarm water, and completely avoid hot water.
- ^ A b T w Brown (17-1-2017), "Avocado Hair by mask: 9 Best Recipes To a try" , Www.vkool.com , Retrieved 12-06-2018. Edited.
- ↑ MELISSA KING (18-7-2017), "Avocado & Olive Oil Hair Treatment" , www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 12-06-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "25 BENEFITS AND USES OF AVOCADO FOR SKIN, HAIR, HEALTH AND BEAUTY" , www.beautyandtips.com , Retrieved 12-06-2018. Edited.