Walking is a good way to maintain general health, as half an hour of walking every day increases physical fitness, cardiovascular health, strengthens bones, reduces excess body fat, enhances muscle strength, stamina, and reduces the risk of injury Heart disease, and you can walk at any time during the day, and at the pace that the person prefers. 
Sleep is considered one of the most important things in maintaining public health, as studies have shown that sleep deprivation is associated with many diseases, including obesity and heart disease, and care must be taken to sleep for sufficient times, and to ensure good sleep quality, if a person does not sleep Correctly, he can consult a doctor, as there are many health problems that may affect sleep, such as sleep apnea, and there are some things that help you sleep well, including the following: 
- Avoid drinking coffee late in the day.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time every day.
- Dim the lights hours before bed.
- Sleeping in complete darkness.
Nourish the body
The food that is eaten is closely related to the health of the body, as balanced nutrition has many benefits, as many diseases can be prevented or treated, such as: heart disease, stroke, and diabetes, and a healthy diet helps in losing weight and lowering cholesterol,  ] therefore , care must be taken to eat healthy food beneficial to the body, choose natural foods, avoid processed and processed foods, and prefer eating plant foods and animal, such as: meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, healthy fats, dairy products, and carbohydrates Refined, found in regular and sweet potatoes, legumes, oats, and rice. 
Sun exposure is associated with skin cancer, which is the most common type of cancer in the United States. You should limit exposure to sunlight, wear protective clothing and hats when going out, and use sunscreen to apply it to exposed skin, such as: the face and hands, taking care to choose High protection sunscreen, which blocks UV rays. SPF15. 
- ↑ "Walking for good health" , www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au , Retrieved 1-14-2018 . Edited.
- ^ A b Kris Gunnars (26-9-2013), "5 the Simple Rules You For Amazing Health" , Www.healthline.com , Retrieved 14-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b "What ' You Can Do To Your Health the Maintain" , Www.familydoctor.org , Retrieved 14-1-2018. Edited.