The importance of vitamins for hair
Vitamins are of great importance for the health of the body, and hair is an important part of it, and it is affected by many factors, the most important of which are vitamins , and for this, vitamin deficiency causes many hair problems such as hair dryness and weakness, and it can be obtained by eating foods that contain these vitamins; The daily diet should contain milk, chicken, fish, spinach, and lentils, and foods that contain omega-3, among the most important sources of which are salmon, which contains the mineral selenium, which promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff, and in this article we will explain the most important. Vitamins and minerals necessary for hair.  
The most important vitamins useful for hair
Hair growth and length is affected by many vitamins and minerals, and among the most important vitamins useful for hair we mention:
- Vitamin C : as it helps in strengthening hair and increasing its length. Because it promotes collagen production, collagen is one of the most important types of proteins to strengthen and promote rapid hair growth, and vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, strawberries, broccoli, red peppers, potatoes and other foods. 
- Vitamin E: its importance for hair is that it contains antioxidants, and these substances stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, and stimulate hair growth, and one of its most important sources is almond oil, which can be added to food or can be used by massaging the scalp with it, and using it once One a week. 
- Biotin: It is one of the rare and important vitamins in increasing the production of keratin. Keratin is one of the most important components of hair , and biotin strengthens the hair follicles, which protects it from falling out, and it is obtained from dairy products that can be eaten or prepared as a hair mask made of milk and curd, and used once every two weeks. 
- Vitamin A: It is an important vitamin for cell growth, and it works to produce natural oils in the scalp, which prevents dryness and damage to hair. Among the most important foods rich in vitamin A are watermelon, carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes, mangoes, and others. 
- Vitamin B complex: This vitamin consists of eight types (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12), and one of its most important benefits is improving the metabolism in the body, and this vitamin benefits the hair in that it strengthens and increases the speed of its growth, It can be obtained from eggs, meat, nuts, vegetables, and grains, and nutritional supplements can also be used to obtain its benefits and protect hair from damage. 
- Vitamin D: its deficiency causes hair loss and possibly alopecia, and some research has shown that this vitamin has a benefit in creating new follicles, which leads to new hair growth, and vitamin D can be obtained from fatty fish, cod liver oil, mushrooms, and through exposure to radiation The sun can also be obtained from nutritional supplements and some hair care products. 
- Niacin: It is considered among the types of vitamin B complex, and it is important to nourish the scalp and help its growth and make it healthy, and for this, its deficiency leads to hair loss and brittleness, and among the most important signs of niacin deficiency are confusion, diarrhea, nausea, and skin ulcers, and it can be obtained Of tuna, chicken, mushroom, and avocado. 
Beneficial minerals for hair
- Zinc plays zinc an important role in the hair and reform of the growth, and helps keep the fatty surrounding Balbeselat glands, and the main symptoms of zinc deficiency hair loss, so the intake of zinc supplements reduces hair loss, but must be dealt with specific doses; Because eating too much causes the same problem, which is hair loss, and among the most important foods that contain zinc are beef, spinach, pumpkin seeds, and lentils. 
Tips for preserving hair
To maintain the health of the hair from the outside, you should eat healthy foods that contain amino acids, in addition to following the following tips 
- Use warm water to wash hair, hot water loses its vitality to the hair and causes it to dry out and thus ease breakage, and fingertips should also be used when washing hair and not using nails.
- Reducing the use of hair dyes, as they contain chemicals that harm the hair, and it is possible to dye the hair at long intervals and use ammonia-free dyes, taking care to use colors close to the original hair color to reduce the damage caused by them.
- Use conditioners and lotions for moisturizing hair, and wash hair once or twice with shampoo per week, to maintain its moisture, vitality and softness.
- Reducing the use of a hair dryer or iron, while reducing the iron's temperature to a minimum so that hair will not dry out and fall out.
- Use preparations containing protein for hair care, especially for damaged hair.
- ^ A b t "vitamins needed by the hair" , the magazine is , 10.31.2012, briefed him on 30.07.2017.
- ↑ "All the vitamins you need for your hair, nails and skin" , Laha magazine , 12/13/12, accessed 7/30/2017.
- ^ A b t Samira North (14-2-2017), " the most important vitamins and important minerals for hair" , Journal of Diet , briefed him on 30.07.2017.
- ^ A b Kayla 's McDonell, the RD (6-8-2016), "The 5 . Best Vitamins For Hair Growth , (+ 3 Other Nutrients)" , Healthline , Retrieved 30-7-2017.
- ^ A b Gori Al - Nuaimi (20-11-2016), "11 vitamins are important for lengthening hair" , diet , briefed him on 07.30.2017. Acted.