A solution of acetic acid (CH3COOH), usually made from the fermentation of fruits such as: apples, or any substance containing a high proportion of sugars, and vinegar is the next stage for the production of alcohol; Whereas, alcohol is made by blocking the oxygen from the fruits, and when they are exposed to air, they oxidize and produce vinegar.
How to prepare vinegar
- We dry the apple fruits for a day under direct sunlight, and during the day the fruit becomes almost wilted as a result of the sun's rays.
- We take the fruits, cut them and put them in a glass container, taking care to throw away any rotten or unhealthy part of the apples.
- Cover the container and seal it, and leave it for a period of three to four weeks.
- We open the lid, and cover the container with gauze to allow the air to enter it to oxidize it with the presence of aerobic bacteria that help to interact, and during that time the container must be moved on a daily basis with a wooden spoon, not a metal.
- Half the vinegar and squeeze the dough with a clean cloth in a clean glass bowl.
- Leave it to settle and drain for two days.
- We put it in boxes, and it is ready for use.
In the shops there are natural vinegar, the manufacture of which was explained above, and industrial vinegar, which is chemically manufactured flavors and materials, the benefits of which cannot be compared with the natural solution. Where natural is always better.
The benefits of vinegar
- A powerful sanitizer and antiseptic for wounds.
- Intestinal cleanser and treatment.
- Lowering the temperature of the patient; This is done by making compresses and placing them on his forehead.
- A treatment for high blood pressure.
- It is used to relieve obesity and treat cholesterol.
- It is used to give special flavors in the food industry.
- A way to get rid of dandruff.
- Gives hair softness and shine when washed with it.
- It helps kill bacteria and fungi that may appear on the scalp.
How to wash hair with vinegar
The method of using vinegar on hair is very easy and does not require effort, and natural or synthetic vinegar can be used; As both give good results, with the assurance that natural vinegar is always better.
- We mix half a cup of vinegar with two liters of water.
- We leave the mixture to age for a week or to use directly, but aging is better.
- We wash the hair with shampoo according to the usual method.
- We do not use hair conditioner.
- We rinse the hair with the mixture.
- Massage the scalp for at least five minutes.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm or cold water.
- Never use hot water. Because it leaves hair frizzy, weakens hair follicles, and harms the scalp.
This method can be used once a week or twice, and this method increases hair strength and reduces hair loss, and is considered a treatment for dandruff.