Many people suffer from the problem of abnormal hair loss, as the normal rate of hair loss of some hairs, and the growth of others is a hundred hairs a day, and when the loss increases beyond this limit, it becomes an annoying and discomforting matter for the patient, and the cause of abundant hair loss is a group of internal physical factors. This is why we will introduce you to our next topic about the most important causes of hair loss, and different treatment methods.
Causes of profuse hair loss
- Genetic factors, where the incidence of hair loss due to the influence of genetic factors reaches 60%.
- Hormonal changes in women during pregnancy, childbirth and lactation.
- Dyeing hair with chemical dyes that contain some substances that cause burning of the scalp and weaken hair growth.
- Increase the use of hair dryers and straightening tools.
- The side effect of some medicines used to treat some diseases.
- Chronic kidney and liver disease.
- Increase your intake of some vitamins. As vitamin A, which leads to too much poisoning.
- A diet lacks the essential elements needed to nourish hair.
- Combing the hair the wrong way, in addition to pulling the hair.
- Infection with psoriasis, eczema and other skin disorders in separate areas of the hair.
- Chemotherapy for various cancers.
- Thyroid disorders, whether increase or decrease.
- Following the harsh dieting regimens that weaken the body and cause anemia.
Treat hair loss naturally
Indian gooseberry recipe
We mix two teaspoons of Indian gooseberry and an appropriate amount of lemon juice, then massage the scalp and hair with the mixture, cover it with a plastic hat, and leave it for a full night before washing it with water the next morning.
Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in an appropriate amount of water for a night, and the next morning we grind the seeds until they become a smooth paste, and apply them to the hair for a period of not less than forty minutes before removing them with water.
Onion juice recipe
We mix six teaspoons of onion juice with four teaspoons of aloe vera oil and two teaspoons of olive oil, and then apply this mixture on the scalp, and leave it for half an hour before washing it with water.
Licorice and milk recipe
We mix two teaspoons of licorice root in a cup of milk with two teaspoons of saffron until we get a paste, then spread it on the hair before bed, and then remove it the next morning with water.