Eggs can be used in the treatment of hair loss, as eggs are an effective component in maintaining the smoothness of hair, preventing hair loss and making it softer, and eggs are characterized by containing many compounds such as: vitamins, minerals and proteins, and it also contains other substances that enhance the process of curling hair, and it can be Using eggs to treat hair loss through the following: 
- Put two eggs in a bowl, then mix them well.
- Laying eggs on hair.
- After a period of time, wash the hair with water and use a natural conditioner in order to get rid of the egg smell.
Bicarbonate of soda and avocado
Bicarbonate of soda is used in many recipes for treating hair loss, but it is recommended to use it once a week, because its increased use leads to breakage and damage to the hair, and bicarbonate of soda can be used through: 
- Use a tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda with a little avocado, then add a little water.
- Apply the mixture to the hair.
- Wash hair with water and use a good conditioner.
Gelatin can be used to create thicker hair by: 
- Prepare the mixture by mixing a tablespoon of gelatin with cold water.
- Leave the mixture for thirty minutes.
- Put the mixture on the gas, and leave it until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add two egg yolks.
- Put the mixture on the hair, leave it for ten minutes, then wash it with water.
Stress is a major factor in hair loss, so stress should be reduced, and it is also recommended to check the usual diet, because as many studies have indicated, vitamins are an essential source in nourishing hair, as about 70% of the body's vitamins (especially vitamin B), Helps in the growth of hair follicles, so it is recommended to eat foods that contain vitamin B, which prevents hair loss. 
Hypothyroidism is the cause of hair loss, as this deficiency causes roughness and breakage of hair, in addition to massive loss, so it is advised to see a doctor in case of hypothyroidism to help treat hair and get rid of its loss. 
- ^ A b t "6-Homemade Conditioner For Hair Loss" , Www.skinnbeautycare.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ By Ginger Otis (23-6-2008), "Help, I'm Losing My Hair" , www.goodhousekeeping.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ by: Chris Carter (13-8-2013), "The 5 Most Common Causes of Hair Loss" , www.elephantjournal.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.