Yellowing of nails
There are many problems that an individual can suffer if he neglects health care of his nails, and perhaps the most common of these problems is yellowing, which often indicates the presence of a disease or health problem, or as a result of women using excessive nail polish, but this problem can be overcome. By following a number of methods, we will mention them later in this article.
- Put a small amount of toothpaste on a toothbrush.
- Rub your nails in a circular manner for one minute per finger.
- Mix one tablespoon of baking powder with the same amount of lemon juice.
- Rub your nails with the mixture, and wash them after a quarter of an hour has passed since you put the mixture on them.
Note: If you do not have baking powder; Swap it for baking powder, or yeast.
- Soak slices of lemon, in a bowl of warm water.
- Put your fingers in the mixture for half an hour, and it is best to rub the nails with lemon directly after a quarter of an hour has passed since you put the lemon on it.
Salt and lemon
- Mix a little salt with an appropriate amount of lemon juice.
- Rub the nails gently, focus on the yellow areas of the nails, and let the mixture sit on them for five minutes.
- Wash nails with lukewarm water.
- Mix two tablespoons of rose water, with four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for fifteen minutes.
- Melt fines of wax.
- Mix an egg yolk with the melted wax.
- Mix a few drops of any essential oil you have available into the mixture.
- Rub your nails with the mixture, and they will become stronger than before.
- Mix a spoonful of crushed berries with an appropriate amount of warm water.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for a quarter of an hour, then wash them with lukewarm water, and moisten them with a hand lotion.
Lemon and garlic
- The juice of a lemon.
- Three cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for ten minutes.
- Continue applying the recipe daily, and you will notice a good result after a week of that.
Nail care tips
- Make sure to eat a diet that contains protein and zinc, as they increase the strength and durability of the nails.
- Wash your hands properly, by washing them with soap and water for a few seconds, then drying them well, and then moistening them with Vaseline or olive oil.
- Do not bite your nails, especially when you are feeling stressed, as this increases their exposure to fungal and bacterial infections.