- 1 Coordinate clothing colors
- 2 How to coordinate clothes colors
- 3 Triangular colors in color coordination
- 4 Coordinate the color of clothes according to skin color
- 5 Fit shoes with clothes
- 6 References
Coordinate clothing colors
Every person seeks to appear in a decent and tidy appearance, where the human appearance is reflected in his personality and self-confidence, and the coordination of colors in an orderly manner plays a great role in the elegance of the person, so the colors must be chosen with great care so that this reflects on the appearance, and it is advised to avoid wearing more than three colors together. Neutral colors can also be used: black, white and gray, as these colors suit all other colors. 
How to coordinate clothes colors
Use the color wheel
The best way to choose the colors of clothes and fabrics is to use a color wheel, as it helps to choose the colors that are consistent with each other so that the eye is satisfied when seeing them, and the colors are divided into warm and cold colors, and examples of warm colors are: orange, yellow, and red, and the cold colors are examples. On them: green, blue, and purple, and when mixing warm colors with cold colors a new color is produced, while white, gray and black are neutral colors, but they are important for properly coordinating clothes .  
Avoid combining complementary colors
Complementary colors are colors that emphasize and complement each other, but they are in opposition (opposite) on the color wheel, for example: orange and blue, where it is preferable to avoid combining two complementary colors, only characters who enjoy high confidence and love bold dress tend to combine these colors, But there is a unique way to use complementary colors beautifully. Combining a color with the color that complements it but in a lighter shade, such as combining blue with a shawl and pale gold shoes. 
Use of similar colors
Similar colors are the colors that are adjacent to the color wheel, such as green and yellow, or red and orange, and these colors appear close to each other, and are pleasant to the eyes when combined together, and it is worth noting that it is necessary to avoid placing more than three similar colors in one outfit. 
Use primary colors
The primary colors are red, yellow, and blue, the combination of these colors has a nice look but only the brave character dares to wear it. 
Not mixing some colors together
Some colors should be avoided mixing them together, and yet some people still fall into that, such as mixing black with blue, or black with brown, or brown with gray, or white with cream. 
Combining symmetrical colors in clothes gives an elegant look, as these colors exist together in nature, and are determined on the color wheel by choosing one color, then skipping the next color and choosing the one that is next. 
Triangular colors are three colors that are spaced evenly on the color wheel, so if the color wheel contains 24 colors, the count is from 8 to 8, but if the color wheel contains 12 colors, it is counted from 4 to 4, and the combination of these colors leads to Funky coordinates that go well with formal wear , and can also be worn when going to a party. 
Monotonous colors mean the use of only one color in the outfit, or the use of one color in different shades, or the use of neutral colors in different shades, such as gray in its shades, and these colors are worn in formal or semi-formal occasions. 
Neutral colors increase the beauty of the outfit, improve the colors, and make it look better coordinated, the gray color is a good choice for the color of the outfit, it is possible that the skirt is gray and the top piece in dark purple , and the scarf is in pale golden color, or men can wear gray pants And a white shirt, a red tie, a blue jacket, and the white shirt is a good complement to many pieces, it can be worn with black pants, a tie, a jacket, and a scarf. 
Triangular colors coordinate colors
Pay attention to the three colors when choosing clothes, and these colors are: 
- Main color : It is the main color that occupies most of the costume space, such as the formal black suit.
- Secondary color: The secondary color may be close to the primary color or contrasted significantly with it, such as wearing a white shirt with a black formal suit.
- Light or bright colors: the most contrasting color with the primary and secondary colors, as it is used to emphasize and draw attention to certain parts of the costume.
Coordinate the color of clothes according to skin color
It is recommended to coordinate the colors in a way that suits the skin tone, as follows: 
- Pale or yellow skin: It is suitable for cold colors, such as: dark blue, gray, and burgundy, in addition to green tones such as emerald, aqua blue, and others.
- Fresh skin: suitable for warm colors, such as: brown, honey, gold, dark gray, and others.
- Note: The ideal way to choose colors is to balance cold and warm colors, as well as eye makeup.
Fit shoes with clothes
You can choose appropriate shoes with clothes by paying attention to the following points: 
- Black shoes: Black shoes are suitable for almost all colors, except for delicate colors, and some earth tone colors.
- Brown shoes: brown shoes match tones of brick, brown, beige, orange, green, and darker ground colors.
- Light brown shoes: match with light tone flooring, blue, beige, white, and light brick.
- Dark gray or cream shoes: go well with white, light natural colors, and pastel colors.
- White shoes: work with light neutrals, delicate and pastel colors.
- Silver shoes: Suitable for pastel colors , white, black, blue and purple.
- Gray shoes: fit black, blue, red, and some shades of yellow and purple.
- Golden shoes: fit green, red, brown, black, and sometimes white.
- ^ A b t w (5-5-2014), "A Guide , To The Colors Of Coordinating Your Clothes (+ Examples) (p)" , Www.attireclub.org , Retrieved 14/4/2020. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c h , "How To To Time Coordinate Colors" , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 14/4/2020. Edited.
- ↑ "3 color coordination tips any beginner can master" , www.businessinsider.com , Retrieved 14/4/2020. Edited.
- ↑ (5-1-2013), "The Professional Way to Choose the Colors of Your Clothes (P)" , www.attireclub.org , Retrieved 4/14/2020. Edited.
- ↑ Pratima Ati (30-8-2018), “How To Mix And Match Colors In Your Clothes - The Ultimate Color Wheel Guide , ” www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 14/4/2020. Edited.
- ↑ DESIREE STIMPERT (5-11-2017), “How to Select the Right Shoes for Your Clothing” , www.liveabout.com , Retrieved 14/4/2020. Edited.