Choosing work clothes for women
Work clothes for women can be chosen by observing the following matters: 
- Wearing pants or a skirt of a neutral color, provided that the length of the skirt reaches at least the knee, and that the skirt or pants are not too loose or very tasteful.
- Wearing a simple blouse, while avoiding flashy colors , and exaggerated cuts, such as: a sleeveless shirt, or a blouse with or without straps, which is open to the chest.
- Wearing flat shoes or low-heeled shoes that do not exceed five centimeters, taking into account the ability to walk in them easily, and in the event that this is not possible, they must be replaced and not wear, and the colors must be taken into account so that they are not bright, and do not include sparkles or prints, and wear socks Casual, no lace stockings, and other bold patterns.
Choose work clothes for men
It is possible to choose clothes suitable for work for a man by following the following steps: 
- Wearing a two-piece suit, jacket and pants, provided that the colors are not contradictory, and dark blue, gray, brown, and black are recommended.
- Wearing a white or light colored shirt and a suitable tie.
- Wear brown or black shoes, belt-colored socks, and shoes, and avoid white sports socks.
Tips for choosing work clothes
There are some general tips that must be adhered to when choosing work clothes, including: 
- Make sure clothes are clean .
- Ensure that the hair is clean, and that its hairstyle is suitable.
- You should not wear strong perfume, as this could cause an allergic reaction to others, or be bothering them.
- Women should remove nail polish and wear soft makeup, which gives a natural look.
- The clothing should fit the corporate culture, as this is a general rule. 
- Prefer quality over price, as better quality clothes will cost a little more, but they will look more appropriate and last longer. 
- Cut nails. 
- Carry a professional bag or wallet, and not flashy bags. 
- ^ A b T w " in Career Center" , Www.k-state.edu , Retrieved 9-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Dress for Success" , www.angelo.edu , Retrieved 9-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "Dressing For Work" , Www.careernetwork.msu.edu , Retrieved 9-11-2017. Edited.