Women's beauty standards differ from one society to another and from one culture to another, and this difference is often due to the role that women are expected to play in society, for example: There are societies that consider the degree of women's fertility and their ability to conceive and care for children as one of the most important components of their beauty, and there are other societies Women with large buttocks and a symmetrical body are considered the most beautiful, in addition to other societies that consider women who are obese as the most attractive. 
A woman must also maintain her physical and mental coordination in all stages of her life, as the beauty of the body, physical fitness and exercise all aim to maintain health and shape, but maintaining and strengthening mental activity helps the mind remain active, which makes ideas better, and it is possible to preserve Both mental and physical health through tai chi, qigong, yoga, or any other exercises that may help maintain physical balance and avoid faltering. 
Big and beautiful butts are considered one of the most popular things in the current era, as women who go to exercise centers often want to enlarge their buttocks, and this is due to the fact that most men think that the ideal body of women has many large and rounded terrain, and it is worth Noting that the genetic factor plays a big role in the shape and size of the butt. 
In order to enlarge the buttocks, it is necessary to do exercises that build the glutes muscles and strengthen them, as these muscles, which number three, control the shape of the buttocks, and the speed of the result of enlarging the size of the butt depends on the person's body type, the frequency of training, its intensity, and from The appropriate exercises to enlarge the buttocks: 
- Doing squats exercises, which are considered the strongest and best exercises, because they move all the muscles of the buttocks, which can be easily modified and made more in line with the person’s body and fitness, and these exercises are practiced by standing with the feet apart from each other by leaving an opening approximately the size of the shoulder widths Inhalation of air at the bend of the thighs and knees towards the ground, followed by transferring the body weight to the heel of the foot while keeping the torso upright and the chest open, and the descent is done until both thighs are parallel to the digestion, and then exhalation and pressure on the heel of the foot must be taken to help stand again, and when the desire to Intense exercise and weight gain The dumbbells are held in either hand and brought to shoulder height.
- The practice of impulse exercises , which are excellent exercises for obtaining a consistent back, and it is possible to practice a combination of constant lunge exercises with side lunge exercises to maintain the muscles of the body, as these exercises are practiced by starting with bending the knee 90 degrees, while moving the other knee located in Back above the ground, followed by pressure on the front foot to return to the basic position in which the exercise began, and then repeat the exercise on the other side.
- The practice of quadruped hip extension exercises, which is ranked first in a study conducted by the American Council on Exercise, and it is done by extending the right leg to the back with the knee bending to a size of 90 degrees and making the sole of the foot point to the ceiling, then lifting The leg so that the thigh is parallel to the ground, and stability for a period, then lower the leg, after which the same exercise can be repeated on the other side.
- The step-up exercise, which is an exercise that ranked second in the ACE list for the best exercise, is done by standing in front of a chair and raising the right foot with the transfer of body weight to it and leaving the left leg ineffective, then Extend your hips up the length of the chair, then pull them down, and so on, alternating sides.
- Do the donkey kick exercise, by bending both hands and feet and touching them to the ground along the shoulder and knee joint, after which one knee should be kept on the ground, and the other leg raised from the ground with bending the abdominal muscles, then repeat this exercise for the other leg alternately . 
Butt can be enlarged by following a healthy diet . Here are some foods that help enlarge the buttocks: 
- Chicken Breast.
- Protein Shakes.
- Shea seeds .
- Fish .
- Legumes .
- Lean Ground Beef.
- Soy chunks.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Brown rice.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Dark Leafy Greens.
- Avocado .
- Hemp Seeds.
- Milk .
- Plain Greek yogurt.
- Pork Tenderloin.
- Almond butter.
Buttock implants are performed through plastic surgery, as this operation is considered to have permanent results and its success rate is very high, but the results of this operation appear after three to six months, in addition to the need to repeat this procedure. The process after years to preserve its results, but it is not considered suitable for all people. As for the people who are suitable for this process, they are: 
- People who have lost weight in recent periods, which has reduced their buttocks weight.
- People whose bottom is flat or bound.
- People who undergo this operation with the aim of increasing the proportion of their body and increasing the curves in it.
- People who want to combat the effects of natural aging , such as sagging and flattening.
- People who do not smoke tobacco .
- People who have a healthy lifestyle.
- "Body & Beauty Standards" , www.bradley.edu , Retrieved 9-5-2019. Edited.
- "Good balance requires mental and physical fitness" , www.health.harvard.edu , Retrieved 5-11-2019. Edited.
- Barbara Sarnataro, "How to Get a Better Butt" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 13-6-2019. Edited.
- Laurie Anderson, “How to Make Your Butt Bigger & Thicker” , www.livestrong.com/ , Retrieved 9-5-2019. Edited.
- "Get a Bigger Butt in a Week" , www.wikihow.com/ , 29-3-2019, Retrieved 11-5-2019. Edited.
- Charushila Biswas (23-5-2019), “25 Foods You Can Consume To Get Naturally Firm And Big Buttocks Fast” , www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 13-6-2019. Edited.
- Catherine Hannan (18-1-2019), "Everything You Need to Know About Butt Implants" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 11-5-2019. Edited.